County BOE Phone: 304-843-4400
To limit the number of times citizens and school employees have to leave their homes, Marshall County Schools will implement Marshall Mobile Food Buses that will visit neighborhoods once a week with enough supplies for each student to use until the next delivery.
Every Wednesday, buses will make stops at the following locations and will remain on site for 1 hour at each location:
- Cameron Elementary School 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Stacey Crossing Apartments 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Rustic Hills Apartments 10:45 am – 11:45 am
- Limestone Presbyterian Church 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Sherrard Middle School 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Washington Lands Elementary School 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
- Oak Grove Church 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Sand Hill Elementary School 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Dorsey Street Apartments 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
- Center McMechen Elementary School 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
- Moundsville Middle School 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- St. Jude Park 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Hillview Apartments 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
The Marshall Mobile Food Bus sites will be conducted with limited interaction. When picking up the necessities, students and their families must stay in their vehicle. Walkers will form a line and be at least 6 feet from one another.
If a student or parent does not have transportation to a site for food and educational supply pick up, please call the Marshall County Schools Board of Education office at 304-843-4400 extension 350, Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm. School officials will make arrangements to get students what they need.