Forms and materials required to request an expedited review
- IRB Request for Research Study Review
- IRB Principal Investigator Information and Certification Form
- For studies involving more than one investigator, IRB Co-Investigator Information and Certification Form
- For all investigators, a Certificate of Completion of NIH online training course, “Protecting Human Subjects”
- For all investigators, resumes/vitas
- For studies proposing not to document or use an informed consent procedure, IRB Request for Waiver of Informed Consent
- Other materials as described in the “IRB Request for Research Study Review” form
All forms must be submitted in paper copy to IRB secretary Jennifer Kozak, Building 6, Suite 750.
For additional information, contact Patricia Cahape Hammer, IRB chair, at extension 53005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.