When you call the helpline, you will be issued a number (again, your name need not be given) that the operator enters along with the information you give.
If, after three school days, you call the toll-free helpline number again, you will be given a status report of action taken from your information. Remember, you’ll only need to report your number, not your name.
What we need to know when you call:
- What are you reporting? (complaint, problem, suggestion)
- What time did or when will the incident occur?
- At which school did/will this take place?
- Who is the suspect?
- What school does the suspect attend?
- A description of the incident in the order it took/or will take place
- How can we get in touch with you? (OPTIONAL)