West Virginia College- and Career- Readiness Standards
- Mathematics content standards
- State mandates for instruction
Support for West Virginia College- and Career- Readiness Standards
- Allows students to work towards mastery of grade level and course content standards while working at individual ability levels
- Identifies the pre-requisites and enabling skills for each standard
West Virginia Educators’ Guide for Mathematics
- Grade level specific strategies
- Help for teaching content to the intent of the standards
- Grade level specific connections to the Mathematics Habits of Mind
West Virginia Alternate Academic Achievement Standards
- Defines the alternate academic achievement standards grades K-12 for students with the most significant cognitive disabilities and provides rigorous and challenging standards to meet the requirements of Policy 2510.
- A student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) Team determines whether the student has a significant cognitive disability requiring instruction on these standards.
Support for West Virginia Alternate Academic Achievement Standards
- Provides a pathway towards mastery of grade-level content standards for students with significant cognitive disabilities.
- Provides guidance for teachers in designing rigorous instruction for students with significant cognitive disabilities.