Arts Alive is seeking an original student poster design for Arts Alive 2020.
- The design will represent ARTS ALIVE 2020, the West Virginia Department of Education’s annual showcase for dance, music, theatre, and visual art.
- Students must submit original designs that are not copyrighted and do not contain clip art.
- Students are encouraged to think about the work abstractly. Please consider using or designing images that are not stereotypical or symbolic of an art form (e.g. a pair of pointe shoes for ballet or comedy/tragedy masks for theatre).
- Designs should be in full color and can be drawn by hand or created with digital software. The design will need to be easily scalable for multiple uses as it will be used for the poster, program cover, and other promotional materials.
- The Poster design must include the words “Arts Alive!” and the year “2020” in a legible form.
- Leave room for the official Arts Alive logo in your design.
- The Arts Alive Planning Committee will select the winning design.
- The winning designer will have an opportunity to collaborate with the WVDE’s graphic artist to ensure that the editing and production process are an educational and rewarding experience.
- The winning designer must agree to assign the copyright to Arts Alive and attach no restrictions to the use of the poster design.
- Digital file size should not exceed 2mb.
- Submissions should follow the designated link for Poster: wvde.us/arts-alive/poster
- Acceptance notification via email will be on or before Febuary 10, 2020.
- If you have questions about the POSTER selection, please contact Dr. Raymond Lowther email@example.com
All submissions must be received by January 27, 2020 by 11:00 a.m.