The mission of the Education Department at the St.Marys Correctional Center is to provide academic and vocational/technological
opportunities combined with social “thinking” skills to enable students to become responsible and productive citizens.
The goals for the WV Department of Education at St. Marys Correctional Center are:
1. Provide for Academic Literacy Development.
2. Provide for Social “Thinking” Skills.
3. Provide for Technological Literacy Development.
4. Provide for Career Development and Vocational Training.
5. Provide for Re-Entry Transitional Skills.
Principal: Mark Hedrick (firstname.lastname@example.org)