B&I Reviews are used by all Simulated Workplace stakeholders to ensure companies are maintaining high-quality standards as well as a method to ensure technical assistance needs are being met.
*Note: A new B&I platform is being developed via NOCTI and will be released soon. Schools will be notified when available.
B&I Requirements for Data Profile:
- CTE Director/Administrator – 1 per company per year
- CTE Instructors – 2 per company per year
- CTE Student Leaders – 2 per company per year
- Advisory Council Member – 1 per company per year
- WVDE Internal Reviewer – 1 per company every 3 years