Transform the culture of Career Technical Education by creating high-quality business and industry learning environments.
Provide students an engaging and relevant curriculum with opportunities to earn industrial state and national certifications.
All Career Technical Education completers are college and career ready.
- Present curriculum in a relevant and purposeful manner
- Place business and industry processes directly into Career Technical Education programs
- Incorporate foundational academic and career ready skill sets
- Provide students an understanding of all aspects of an industry or business and how their individual success leads to company profitability
- Provide each student with an understanding and knowledge of how Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), along with ethics, workplace processes, and behavior are integral skills to successful employment