Who is eligible?
- Children under five years old may register at any time until their fifth birthday.
As a parent or guardian, what are my responsibilities?
- Submit an official registration form, completely filled out by parent or guardian
- Update your address any time it changes by 1) contacting your local library 2) contacting the state-wide contact 3) visiting the website.
- Read with your child.
When will my child receive books?
- Ten to twelve weeks after your registration form has been received, books will begin arriving at your home and will continue until your child turns five or you move into a county where The Imagination Library program is not available.
How can I help?
- Do you know a preschool child who is not receiving Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library? Telling them about this FREE program can make a huge difference in their future and the future of our community.
Donations are accepted to help start and sustain the program in all 55 counties in West Virginia.