Providing Educational Assessment Knowledge and Skills is an initiative of the West Virginia Department of Education Division of Teaching and Learning that offers districts and schools a variety of professional learning opportunities and resources to help facilitate a better understanding of the broader component of assessment literacy and all other aspects of the state’s comprehensive assessment system, including, but not limited to:
- the purpose of each assessment,
- how to properly administer the assessments,
- how to retrieve and analyze data,
- how to understand various assessment reports,
- how to communicate assessment results to parents, and
- how to use data to drive instructional decisions.
More resources coming soon!