Info You Should Know
1. The TASC™ test measures many of the U.S. Labor Department’s necessary workplace skills that are valued by employers.
2. More than 90 percent of employers consider those with a TASC test credential the same as traditional high school graduates with regard to hiring, salary, and opportunity for advancement. (Society for Human Resource Management, 2002)
3. The TASC test credential is accepted by 97 percent of colleges and universities. (College Board, 2001)
4. Each year, one of every 20 college freshmen holds a TASC test credential. (National Center for Education Statistics, 1996)
5. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those who have a high school diploma, including a TASC test credential earn $7,400 more than those who did not graduate from high school. This difference represents a 35 percent increase in median annual earnings.