The Office of Network & Infrastructure’s handles a variety of tasks, including:
- Maintaining data center infrastructure including servers, routers, switches, filters, and firewalls;
- Maintaining statewide network and internet access to K-12 schools across the state;
- Maintaining WVDE phones and computer-related equipment;
- Providing digital forensic analysis;
- Office 365 management;
- Providing web application development and web server support; and
- Refurbishing office computers for new use in K-12 classrooms (secondlaunchWV).
This office also provides professional development specializing in Office 365 tools and onsite desktop support for the WVDE staff.