PowerAutomate – Level 1 – Introduction
- Introduction to PowerAutomate
- Perfect for anyone curious about automating routine tasks.
- We will build an extremely simple example to get used to the screens and the process.
- In this example, we will build a Form and have the responses sent to an email address.
PowerAutomate – Level 2 – Routing emails to the correct person
- Getting a bit more complex.
- We will start by building a Form and having the form results will be sent to person A or person B depending on how the Form is filled out.
- This is a continuation of Level 1 but adds a “switch control”
- This is good if you want some responses to go to the principal and other responses sent to the counselor or to the math department.
PowerAutomate – Level 3 – Approvals
- In this example, we will develop a Form where people make requests.
- These requests must be approved by multiple bosses.
Stay on top of it all with Lists, your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. Work with anyone, anywhere.
- Employee Onboarding
- Inventory control
- Hotline phone call recording and routing.