The West Virginia Board of Education is proud to announce the new online application process and window for the 2020 West Virginia School Service Personnel Employee of the Year Program. Applications will be accepted online only beginning March 2, 2020, and closing on June 15, 2020, at 4:00 pm. This application will be a collaborative process involving the county superintendent, nominated service employee, and nomination committee. Please read the instructions carefully, review the paper copy, and have all the needed documents prior to beginning the online application.
Complete the online application and be prepared to upload other items such as :
- List of continuing education or training;
- List of community service activities, committee/organization memberships, awards, recommendations or recognition;
- List of exemplary performances by the Nominee;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (one from Nominee’s principal or immediate supervisor AND one from administrator, colleague, teacher, parent, community leader or student); and
- Statement of Nominating Committee document.
To know more about the application scoring criteria, see this Application Rubrics document.