Hosted in Monongahela National Forest in West Virginia since 1963, the NYSCamp (https://www.nysf.com/w/programs/nyscamp/) has traditionally been a residential science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) program designed to honor and challenge some of the nation’s rising STEM leaders and provide them with opportunities to engage with STEM professionals and participate in exciting outdoor activities.
The NYSCamp is offered to selected participants at NO COST so that talented students may attend regardless of their financial ability. Additionally, although camp activities will be offered throughout the day during camp, selected delegates must commit to a minimum 4.5-hour daily participation requirement between the hours of 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) for the duration of the camp.
- Must graduate from high school between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
- Must have documented superior academic proficiency, including recognition in STEM.
- Must have documented leadership abilities and social maturity.
- Must have documented skills and achievements outside the realm of STEM and outside academia.
- Must demonstrate a curiosity and an eagerness to explore new topics.
- Must intend to pursue higher education and a career in a STEM-related field.
- Must be willing and able to participate daily for the entire duration of the NYSCamp program
Please direct any questions to:
Director of Operations
National Youth Science Foundation
PO Box 3387
Charleston, WV 25333