Superintendent’s Rising Leaders
We invite you to recommend distinguished classroom teachers and principals as part of the Superintendent’s Rising Leaders.
Deserving individuals should demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional educational talent as evidenced by effective instructional practices and student learning results in the classroom and school;
- Exemplary educational accomplishments beyond the classroom that provide models of excellence for the profession;
- Individuals whose contributions to education are largely unheralded yet worthy of the spotlight;
- Early- to mid-career educators who offer strong long-range potential for professional and policy leadership; and
- Engaging and inspiring presence that motivates and impacts students, colleagues and the community.
Recommendations are accepted year-round. Please complete a separate form for each individual and include a résumé.
This is a confidential process. Individuals should not be aware of this recommendation.