Kathy Quesenberry, an Occupational therapist who is a West Virginia CVI Mentor presents information to help children who are assessed and found to be in Phase III. These videos will help clarify the needs of children in Phase III as well as give information about literacy needs, orientation and mobility instruction, curriculum modifications and other ideas to continue the improvement of the child’s access to information.
- Part 1 – What Do I Do Now? (45 minutes)
- Part 2 – Individual Characteristics (72 minutes)
- Part 3 – Intervention Ideas Based on Characteristics (33 minutes)
- Part 4 – More Ideas (31 minutes)
- Part 1 – What Do I Do Now?
- Part 2 – Individual Characteristics
- Part 3 – Intervention Ideas Based on Characteristics
- Part 4 – More Ideas
(Certificates are available once evaluation is received.)