- Mathematics content standards
- State mandates for instruction
- Allows students to work towards mastery of grade level and course content standards while working at individual ability levels
- Identifies the pre-requisites and enabling skills for each standard
- Content guide for teaching mathematics
- Effective strategies for mathematics
- Grade level specific strategies
- Help for teaching content to the intent of the standards
- Grade level specific connections to the Mathematics Habits of Mind
- Guide to the formative assessment process
- Strategies for assessment
- Defines the alternate academic achievement standards grades K-12 for students with the most significant cognitive disabilities and provides rigorous and challenging standards to meet the requirements of Policy 2510.
- A student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) Team determines whether the student has a significant cognitive disability requiring instruction on these standards.
- Content goes here
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children form Birth through Age 8, 3rd ed., ISBN-13: 978-1928896647
Copple, C. & Bredekamp, S. (Eds.) (2009). Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children form Birth through Age 8, 3rd ed. Washington, D.C. National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Teaching Preschool and Kindergarten Math, ISBN-13: 978-1935099444
Carlyle, A. & Mercado, B. (2012). Teaching Preschool and Kindergarten Math. Sausalito, CA. Scholastic, Math Solutions.
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool Volume 4: Mathematics. ISBN-13: 9781606177013
Copley, C., Jones, C., & Dighe, J. (2010). The Creative Curriculum for Preschool Volume 4: Mathematics. Washington, D.C. Teaching Strategies