ZoomWV will help you see the connections between the work you do and how those policies impact schools. You can find out more about your constituents, the performance of the schools and districts within your area, the alignment of initiatives and programs to existing code/policy, and answers to key policy questions. ZoomWV will also help you to see the effect policy decisions have on education quality in West Virginia.
Policies are rooted in identified needs; data help to show where needs exist. With ZoomWV’s user-friendly interface, you will be able to select parameters to run your own reports specific to your own questions and the needs of your constituents. ZoomWV will help you answer questions like
- How do our schools measure up?
- “What works” to improve schools/learning?
- Which areas have shown growth?
- What is the impact of existing policy?
- How can I find out more about schools to inform discussion and debate?